apothisa5apothisa5

Main Art Reviews Stats

MLP: Trials in Equestria MLP: Trials in Equestria

Nice job man, i read the descrip. When its done its done right. good luck on this k.

Stargate: A New Line Up Stargate: A New Line Up

you guys really dont get the joke? uh lets see, Rodney always had a thing for Sam, Sam thought he was "arrogant, and highly condescending to others. and there was always that love hate thing between them, like when McKay was stuck in the back of that sinking Jumper, and had a concussion, and created a hallucination of Sam, "the one person that's Smarter than you" to keep himself from going paranoid. then when they picked the new leader of Atlantis Mckay bragged that it would be him and instead it was, you guessed it, Samantha. i own all ten seasons of SG1, all five of Atlantis, 3 of the MOvies, and have done fan art of the Goauld ships, jaffa, and even a MS paint project of the Jaffa Joke Teal'c told everyone in the episode "Seth". so i get the animation and the joke. ;) hope to see more of these from you. very well inspired.

Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book

Not only can you become Borat apparently. you can also turn into Mario and Austin Powers XD

Mortal Kombat Karnage Mortal Kombat Karnage

I FUCKING LOVE THIS. I grew up on Mortal Kombat, been hard to find any for PC without getting a console to add on to. THANK YOU FOR THIS>

Elizabeth sketch Elizabeth sketch

wow , not bad man.

Big Macintosh Big Macintosh

not bad

Do you trust in me? Do you trust in me?

its like you could reach in the pull them off the screen, nicely done man.